Vickers Valiant Aeroplane - Scale 1:72 Model Kit - Airfix - A11001A
The Valiant was the first of the RAF’s V Bomber trio to enter service. The most conventional of the three designs, it was also the first to drop bombs in anger against Egyptian airfields during the Suez campaign. It was also the first RAF machine to drop a Hydrogen bomb during the Operation Grapple tests in 1957. However its career was cut short by serious problems with its rear spar, leading to fatal accidents and subsequent grounding of the fleet.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:72 Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)
£4.25 UK Mainland Delivery
£7.95 Next Working Day Delivery - Orders must be placed by 12noon
£4.95 Scottish Highlands Delivery